The main advantages of LED screens
- Screen layout variability in different aspect ratios (4: 3, 16: 9, 3: 2, 2: 1)
- True color rendering
- Automatic brightness control
- High contrast
- Lifetime more than 100,000 hours
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Unlimited screen size
- Easy maintenance
- Expert advice on choosing an LED screen
- Development of project documentation
- Delivery and assembly of the structure, including static assessment
- Design, delivery and connection of e-mail switchboard
- LED screen delivery and installation
- Connect and configure a direct or remote control system
- Operator training
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Outdoor LED screens / billboards
Versatile use for presenting commercials, displaying your own content or as an official whiteboard.
The LED screen can be installed directly on the wall with front access for service. Even with screens with front service access, a high degree of protection IP65 against degradation of the LED screen is a matter of course.
The LED screen can also be installed on the roof of the building. Depending on the permitted static roof load, we can supply you with a screen with a light aluminum construction and ultra-light LED panels.
Freestanding LED screen
The most common way to install an LED screen is to mount it on a stand-alone structure with remote control from a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet via a web browser.
Multimedia cubes, perimeters and screens for sports halls and stadiums
Certified LED perimeters for FIFA / UEFA standards, multimedia cubes and LED screens, including control system and overhead with the possibility of connecting TV cameras, slow motion, timer and much more.
Transparent LED screen
- Transparency up to 82%
- Suitable for installation in a window or shop window or on a building facade
- Lightweight and waterproof
- The advantage is transparency, but they still retain the quality of the video being displayed
Transparent LED poster
Creative use of LED screens
LED screens have countless creative uses, whether for lining a pole or elevator, or creating a design element such as a spiral, wave, cube, sphere and so on. There are no limits to creativity.
Thanks to our partners / manufacturers, we can offer you a custommade solution according to your requirements and ideas.
Indoor LED screens
Indoor LED screens are used mainly in television studios (fine pixel pitch), but also in sports halls, airports and shopping malls.
Rental LED screens
Outdoor and Indoor LED screens for your rental business for use at cultural, social or sporting events.